Arno's Court c.1913
Click ^ for larger image.
This photograph was taken inside the school room of what was (according to the 1911 Census) the "Reformatory School for Girls, Arno's Court". Twenty women and girls are seated in the long, narrow hall. The building was demolished and the site is now occupied by the television studios, on the Bath Road.
Follow the links for information about this publisher - Marshall, Keene & Co (including a list of their local postcards); or for other exhibits about Arnos Court.
Exhibit contributed by Ken Taylor
Text written by Ken Taylor (2022)
Photographer: Marshall, Keene & Co. Derivative image (scan) by Ken Taylor, 2022
Acquisition number: 220417a1